Love Story



today is sunday on August 29, 2010. it's coincide with our relationship's anniversary.we've together almost by 1,1 years. it's long time for me walked out with someone.

this story is begining from me.
broken heart and all of the problem from my life. but he has come with his love for me.
yes, he has said : please don't fall your tears anymore, your life is future not in past. if you give the chance to help you, I wanna be someone would can be guide you in everytime.

after i heard this, deep of my heart said : Dina Allah is already taken your someone from your side, but Allah has replacing with other someone.
Even though this Replacement's following with tears, sadness. but I think now, all of my pray has been answered. He's Always ready for me. ready with did something what i want.

everything has been gone. future is mystery and the last is memory. we didn't know what will to happens with us, you and me. Our Pray is he will be fate my partner in my life.
Standing in here with rigidity and confidence.

and we have to believe that the right time will be coming.

Newer Post Older Post

Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.