New Weight

Assalamu'alaikum

this post for my accomplishment for effort which already done.
hahaha...what is that?
about 1.5 months, i have a diet program.
it's common problem who women have. ehm...after working at current company
my weight was raised up to 62 KG, and that's the problem
because before i joint in my current company, my weight is 53 KG.
OMG

i was started this program at 15 December last year. before i bought the equipment for support my program. the name is Air Climber...*Korban Iklan nih Yeee

my target to loss fat and reach in 48 KG. Hoahhhhh....it will be taken all my time to burn and burn fat. yes, after obtain and holding anyhting food be my favorite. i was did together with changing all the snacks to be healthy. cookies changes to Cookies WRP or Fruits. then Changes all the menu of my Breakfast and Dinner with very small pack. and always do in evening after go back is Hard Work Out. and this the result....My Old Jeans and Trouser is fit in me now. because that wear is not fit in my body before.

oh guys, Alhamdulillah all the effort is usefull...
and this special picture to show you and you, how success iam.
and this program will be continued for 2 next month.

DOAKAN aku agar Istiqomah yah!!!

My Lois jeans is fit on me now, and my weight now is 55.5 KG


this posting will be continued untill 2 next months. Insha Allah, in every 2 KG achievement, I will share to you. OMG....can't wait to share my story to you guys.
GANBATTE NE!!!



Newer Post Older Post

Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.